Dwi Ditha Putri

Dwi Ditha Putri

Saturday, June 20, 2015

Teks Drama Bahasa Inggris Ande Ande Lumut

Ini contoh teks drama berbahasa inggris, dengan kisah dari Indonesia :

 



Ande-Ande Lumut
           Once upon a time, there lived a girl who named Klenting Kuning. She is a girl that very kind, nice, cheerful and friendly. She lived just with her father, because her mother has passed away. They lived harmonic and happily. But, that’s changed since her father married again with a widow named Mbok Rondo, that had a daughter named Klenting Merah.
 At the beginning, Klenting Kuning felt happy, because had a new family members. But, apparently Mbok Rondo and Klenting Merah just had a desire to have her father’s wealth. When her father go, her step mother and sister would bully her, and make her as maid.
Merah : “Kuning! Come here!”
Kuning : “What’s going on, Merah?”
Merah : “Wash my clothes now!”
Kuning : ”But, merah. I can’t do it right now. I’m busy in cleaning our house.”
Stepmother : “How dare you! I don’t care! Go washing the clothes!
Kuning : “OK. I will do it.” (bowing)
That’s the life of Klenting Kuning, when her father wasn’t in the house. They bullied her arbitrarily.
At the other side, there was a prince that in dilemma because his mother forced him to marry as soon as possible. His name was Ande Ande Lumut.
Queen : “My son, it’s better if you get married soon, because the law require you to get married before making you as the king.”
Ande : “But, mother?”
Queen : “Please, don’t refuse. This is for your life, my life and our people life. OK?”
Ande : “But, Mother. I haven’t found my love yet
Queen : “Just be calm. I will find her for you. Next month, I will make a party for all girls in this country to find your love, dear.”
Ande : “OK, mother. I will do anything for you. The importance is your happiness. Now, I want to go hunting. I just want to say good bye.”
Queen : “Well. Be careful, dear.
****
Ande : “Kasim!”
Kasim : “Yes, prince?”
Ande : “My mother said that she will make a party next month. So, please prepare all the equipment.”
Kasim : “OK, prince.”
          Day by day, all people were gathering in a field, because there was an announcement.
Kasim : “Attention, please! For all people of Buja Buji Kingdom. The Queen make a party in the palace in the next 2 weeks from now in the evening. So, for the girls should come. Prepare yourself to get the heart of the prince, because who can get the heart of him, she will become his wife, so you can be The Next Queen of Buja Buji Kingdom. Good luck and may the odds be ever in your favor. Thank you.”
The waited day was coming. All the girls busy in preparing their selves to attend the party, especially Klenting Merah. She dressed up as beautiful as possible to win the prince’s heart.
Stepmother : “You should always look pretty, honey. I will be glad if you become a princess.”
Merah : (smile) Mom, In your opinion, what dress that should I wear? This? Or this? Oh… I’m confused.”
Stepmother : “I think you should wear this dress. It’s matching with your body.”
Merah : “OK. Mom, please make me up.”
Stepmother : “OK. Yeah, finished. Now, you’re look so beautiful. No one more beautiful than you.”
          Kuning saw jealously Klenting Merah from the distance. Actually, she really would go too to that party, but her step mother and sister forbid her.
Stepmother: “Klenting Kuning, do you want to take part in the party, too?”
Merah         : “There’s unlikely. You don’t even have a dress. You certainly can’t go out there in such a terrible look.”
Stepmother: “That’s right. You can’t go. You’d better stay home and finish your job. Go, do the laundry!”
Kuning : “Oh my God. Why this life so cruel? Why I should meet this dirty clothes while all girls have fun? I want to go there too, like all the other girls who can go to meet the prince.”
          When Klenting Merah and her mother go, she got an idea to go to the party. She prepared herself.
On the way to the palace, Klenting Merah and Mbok Rondo reached a river. They could not get across the river that deep and wide. And there was not even a single boat seen around there. At the side of river, they were confused how to take across the river. Suddenly, something weird appeared. It was giant crab named Yuyu KangKang.
Yuyu Kang Kang : “Hi, girls! Do you want to take across the river? With my pleasure, I will help you.”
Merah : “Of course, I want! I want!”
Yuyu Kang Kang : “But, in one condition!”
Stepmother : “What is that? I will do it, but you should bring us to the across.
Yuyu Kang Kang : “Really?”
Stepmother dan kelenting merah : “Of course!”
Yuyu Kang Kang : Whuaaahahahhahahah....  The condition is after bring you to the across, your daughter should kiss my cheek. Do you agree?”
Merah : “So, what should I do,  mother?
Stepmother : “Alright. Be calm, dear. The importance is you can go to the party.”
Yuyu Kangkang was taking them across the river. After arriving, Yuyu Kang Kang get kissed by Klenting Merah. Without their awareness, Kasim got command from prince to saw every girls who come to the party.  He knew that all that girls definitely gave repayment by kissing his cheek.
Suddenly, Klenting Kuning came by running.  When arriving at the edge of the rver, Klenting Kuning was confused how to take across the river. Then, Yuyu Kang Kang appear with the same idea.
Yuyu Kang Kang : “Hi, girls! Do you want to take across the river? With my pleasure, I will help you.”
Kuning : “Are you sure will helping me?”
Yuyu Kang Kang : “Of course. But in one condition, you have to kiss my cheek”
Kuning : “OK.”
After arriving the across river, Yuyu Kang Kang ask Klenting Kuning to do her promise.
Yuyu Kang Kang : “OK, finished. Now. where’s my repayment?”
Kuning : “Hmmm. OK, but close your eyes first” (hitting Yuyu Kangkang)
          Yuyu Kangkang fell down and fainted, so Klenting Kuning went away. Kasim that was staring her when Kuning defeated Yuyu Kang Kang. He feel impressed by that brave girl’s action. And then, Kasim met the prince.
Kasim : “Prince, all the girls kiss Yuyu Kang Kang, except one girl. She is a brave girl. She doesn’t want kiss him. She asked him to close his eyes, and then hit Yuyu Kangkang from behind, that makes him fainted.”
Ande : “ Really? She didn’t kiss him? Who’s the girl?”
Kasim : “She is Klenting Kuning.”
Ande : “Thank you, Kasim. I will choose that girl...”
In the palace, every girls was talking fun and enjoy the serving and the party. Then, The Queen appeared.
Queen         : “Thank you for coming. I will announce who will be the wife of the prince. I choose her by looking the look and the attitude. I choose … you! Klenting Merah as the wife of the prince.”
Merah         : “Really?”
Queen         : “Yes, of course. You’re so beautiful. My son  like you.”
Stepmother: Oh my daughter! Congratulations! I’m proud of you!”
          Suddenly, Ande Ande Lumut entered the room with Kasim.
Queen : “My dear, I have choose girl that is suit become your wife. She is Klenting Merah. Do you want to marry her?”
Ande : “No, mother! I have chosen another girl to become my wife.”
Queen : “Who is she?”
Ande : “ She is Klenting Kuning.”
Stepmother : “I’m sorry, Your Highness! Why do you choose that girl instead my wonderful daughter?”
Merah         : “Yea, I’m more beautiful than her! You should choose me, not her!”
Stepmother          : “You hurt my daughter’s heart!”
Queen         : “Shut up! My son, is there a reason why you choose Klenting Kuning?”
Ande           : “Every girls that come here kissed Yuyu KangKang as the repayment to take across the river. But only one girl that not kiss him. She is Klenting Kuning. I don’t want to marry with girl who kiss other man.”
Queen         : “Really? Have you ever kiss Yuyu Kangkang’s cheek, Klenting Merah?”
Merah         : “Yeah, but I’m forced to.”
Queen         :OK, Kuning. Come here!”
Kuning       : “Yes, Queen?”
Ande           : “Will you marry me?”
Kuning       : “Yes, of course.”
Finally, they get married. Klenting Merah had a broken heart, but she allow the prince to marry with Klenting Kuning. Then, Klenting Merah and her mother became kind to Klenting Kuning, and lived at the palace. At the end, they live happily ever after.
That’s the story titled Ande Ande Lumut from the Kediri, East Java. The story was classified as a myth that contains messages moral values that can serve as a guide in daily life. Among others:
1. Do not allow all ways to achieving what you want.
2. Do not look someone from outside, but look at their heart and soul. Even though from outside it appears ugliness, but look on their inner beauty, integrity of their heart, and good behavior make them more precious in who see it.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...