Dwi Ditha Putri

Dwi Ditha Putri

Tuesday, October 1, 2024

Restless Mind, Wandering Soul


I love exploring new places, and part of the reason I do it is to distract myself from thoughts I don’t want to face. Sometimes seeing others with similar struggles brings me some comfort, like I’m not alone in what I’m going through.

I used to be someone who loved staying in bed – it was my safe space. But now, lying down just makes me face all the overanalyzing thoughts swirling around in my head. As much as I love to rest, my mind just won’t stop thinking, running through ‘what ifs' and endless scenarios. Physically, I’m tired, but mentally, my mind keeps racing.


I’m not really an athletic person, but going for walks does help calm my overactive thoughts. I appreciate my mind most of the time because I know it’s a blessing, but sometimes it feels more like a curse. There have been moments where I’ve wondered if life would be easier if I was just a little less deep in thought—maybe I’d be happier.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...