Dwi Ditha Putri

Dwi Ditha Putri

Friday, December 2, 2022

Good Morning

Good morning comes from two words, good and morning. Having a good morning is not hard, actually. I just have to wake up, stretch a little bit, and recall things I love about myself.

I love how my brain automatically speaks English.

I love how quickly I can understand texts.

I love how enthusiastic I get in the morning to get things done.

I love how optimistic I want to achieve my goals.


Physically…

I love my soft and moisturized skin.

I love my pretty and lovely eyes.

I love how curvy and plump my body shape is.

I love how black and strong my hair is.

I love how smooth and glowing my face is.


See? It's pretty fun to look at things about you like this. It boosts my confidence and makes me realize how good my life is.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...