Dwi Ditha Putri

Dwi Ditha Putri

Thursday, March 21, 2024

Hi, it's me! Madam.

Hi, Sayang,


I'm writing this letter fully aware that you may never read it. I've decided to freely express my feelings here instead of overwhelming you with my thoughts.

Saying "I love you" has become exhausting. You probably feel the same hearing it. 

After much reflection and internal debate, I've come to the conclusion that it's time to end things. You had reached this decision long before I did, but I couldn't accept it because I didn't want to lose someone I deeply trust.

You were never just a "boyfriend" or an "ex" to me; you were my person. The one I'd eagerly share all my news with, good or bad. The one I'd turn to in times of joy and sorrow. Your reactions didn't matter; sharing my life with you brought me happiness and relief.

It's sad to acknowledge that it's been a long time since you felt the same way.

I used to be thrilled to hear your stories, but that seems impossible now.

Perhaps what we had ended long ago, and it was wrong of me to ignore the signs.

Despite the pain of this breakup, I refuse to harbor any hatred towards you. I still wish for your happiness. Our time together may have been brief, but it was significant and helped me grow into a better version of myself.

I am proud of the growth I've experienced. I still view our relationship as a blessing. However, it's time for us to move on. You're a good person, but our situation was too complex to resolve. So here I am, saying goodbye. Perhaps this is the answer to my mother's prayers for a better future for me.

Let's both grow and find happiness in our own lives. Goodbye, and I hope all the good things happen for you, just as I wished when we first met.

With love always,

Madam

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...